Monday 11 November 2013

I had a good time this last weekend.  Didn't sell much, but I met some superior people.  I met Kathleen of Kathleen's Radical Kreations (just outside Picton).  She makes centrepieces, decorating plates with candles and jewellery, and is such a sweetheart. Look what she gave me.


I also bought some salt rock lamps from A Stone's Throw Studio, just outside Picton in Cherry Valley) for the family room.  Here they are in situ on the shelf above the tv.  We lit tea lights in them last night and they look wonderful, giving a lovely glow to the room.


In the corner of the back wall that the tv sits on is our wood stove.  It hasn't been lit yet this season, but Pete worked hard splitting and stacking our wood, and I think on a dull, grey, drizzly day like today we will appreciate the warmth of a fire tonight.  I just realised you can see my slippered feet reflected in the stove's glass door!


I received a commission on Saturday, so I'm stitching away at the moment as it is for a Baby Shower on Friday.

Have a happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment